Welcome to Don Charisma click here
– 10 Creepy Abandoned Places click here
– Student Suspended Over ‘Sarcastic’ Tweet Sues School 🙂 Reid Sagehorn click here
– Paranormal Evidence click here
– Nuns sue State Street click here
chocolate chip cookies:
- 225g (8 oz) butter, softened
- 200g (7 oz) caster sugar
- 225g (8 oz) dark brown soft sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 dessertspoon vanilla essence
- 375g (13 oz) plain flour
- 1 teaspoon bicarbonate of soda
- 1 dessertspoon hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 350g (12 oz) dark chocolate chips
- 125g (4¼ oz) chopped walnuts
Prep:20min › Cook:10min › Ready in:30min
Preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4.
Cream together the butter, caster sugar and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time, then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve bicarbonate of soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour, chocolate chips and nuts. Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased baking trays.
Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
source click here